«People who succeed in this world are those who go in search of the circumstances they want,
and if they don’t find them, they create them»
Coaching can also be applied to private life, with the same methodology used for business, but targeted to an objective linked to the private sphere and to the personal well-being.
Starting from a specific problem, life coaching does not explore the unsolved issues of the past, but focuses on the present looking at the future by helping the coachee to build a path that will lead to the desired result trying to reach and bring out all the resources that the coachee has within himself. The coach helps to break down those that are blocking beliefs and to raise self-awareness.
Here are some examples where a life coaching training can be useful:
- Find the right balance between work and private life.
- Improve Time Management.
- Develop ability to deal with stress and change.
- Improve the relationship with other people.
- Move from the dream to the project.
- Clearly identify personal and professional goals.
- Become aware of abilities and potential.
- Develop decision-making skills.
- Improve self-esteem and gain confidence.
- Communicate effectively.
- Orient themselves in study and work.
- Expand their turnover.
- Find the courage to change the course of their lives.